- She isn't afraid to be silly, which shows she's filled with lots of confidence and is comfortable with who she is. It isn't just her comedic acting, she's actually has a fun, silly personality which is displayed often on her from her Instagram. Lately she's been posting videos as her alter ego Tmuder where she tries to do covers of popular songs in hip-hop songs, It is funny!
- Her fashion sense is amazing, I don't think I've seen her wearing anything that I didn't like, she's managed to wear a pair of Jordans with a Birkin bag and I loved it. She knows what works with her body, and how to be sexy, modest and fun all rolled into one.
- She tells the world to accept her as is, because she can only be Tracee. As told to Entertainment Weekly " I’m very conscious of how I wear my hair on the show, and yet it’s the way I wear my hair as Tracee. You hire me, you hire my hair and you hire my ass. It’s all coming with me." A key part in confidence is accepting who you are and loving that, which she clearly does.
- Her mother is the Queen of Motown the great Diana Ross but she has managed to leave her mother's shadow and emerge as her own woman. Also, as Diana Ross's daughter, many would assume that she be all wrapped into herself and not so down to earth, but she's the complete opposite. It's like she is your actual girlfriend (yes, pun intended)
- She's real! From her post on instagram with no make, her blog with funny YouTube videos, and constantly showing us how hard she works for her great body it's incredible hard not to enjoy her and understand that she is a real person and not just an actress we see on our television screens. Many entertainers have a hard time balancing what they give to the public and what the leave private, she has mastered it. She gives enough to keep us interested but no so much that we get bored due to over saturation.
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
5 Reasons To Love Tracee Ellis Ross
Posted by ms vixen on January 28, 2015 in Entertainment | Comments : 0