1. Do not shove anything that isn’t supposed to be in your vagina in your vagina. Your vagina practically does all the work for you, all you have to do is wash it with warm water. Stay away from douches, vagina soap, vaginal deodorants, regular soap, (I’ve heard of girls shoving yogurt and fruits directly in their vagina to keep it fresh?) major no no. Save the vagina food storage for when it’s needed during the zombie apocalypse.
2. Eating fruits, vegetables, cranberry juice AND GREEK YOGURT are major keys to balancing your ph which is great for vaginal odor and taste. But if your vagina doesn’t smell or taste like a edible arrangement that’s okay! Nothing is wrong with your vagina. Some girls say that their vaginas taste like freshly cut pineapples after eating pineapples and some girls say their vagina tastes and smell just like a vagina even after stuffing up on pineapples. To each is their own vag.
a. There is no scientific evidence that your vagina taste sweeter because of fruits and veggies (side note: a “sweet” vagina can sometimes mean diabetes)
b. A vagina with a balanced ph is naturally tasteless.
3. If you don’t want to shave your vagina hair you definitely don’t have to by any means. However, a trimmed vagina decreases vaginal odor, it’s easier to clean during your menstruation, decrease in the amount of dirt and bacteria trapped in hairs. But if you think you smell fine and or have found a balance to maintaining the smell and taking care of your hairs, cornrow your vag hair if you like, shit it’s your body.
4. Wear cotton underwear, the thinness allows your vagina to breath. For a happier vagina don’t even wear underwear. My gyno recommended going commando after your day is over and you’re relaxing at home so your vagina is free to live and explore the world.
5. Kegals. You gotta keep ya thing tight for bladder control and so ya partner can chase ya waterfalls during intercourse if you know what I mean *wink *wink
6. For all my freak a leaks out there do not switch to vaginal inter course after anal (and if you do switch condoms). This increases your chance of a UTI due to the bacteria from your feces (yes bitch your feces) easily traveling to your vagina. Pee after sex and get all those toxins out of your life girl.
7. I can’t stress this enough go to your annual check ups and don’t lie to your doctors! They’re not there to judge, they’re there to make sure your ass is being a healthy hoe. That’s all I can think of for now babes. Feel free to add on. Bless up